A bridge too far [videorecording] / United Artists ; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ; screenplay by William Goldman ; produced by Joseph E. Levine and Richard P. Levine ; directed by Richard Attenborough
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, 
- Widescreen format.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (176 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Attenborough, Richard, Levine, Joseph E., Levine, Richard P., Goldman, William, 1931-, Bogarde, Dirk, 1921-1999, Caan, James, Caine, Michael, Connery, Sean, Fox, Edward, 1937-, Gould, Elliott, Hackman, Gene, Hopkins, Anthony, 1937-, Krüger, Hardy, 1928-, Olivier, Laurence, 1907-1989, O'Neal, Ryan, Redford, Robert, Schell, Maximilian, Ullmann, Liv, Addison, John, 1920-1998, Ryan, Cornelius, United Artists Corporation, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and MGM Home Entertainment Inc
- Language Note:
- English (stereo surround) or French (mono) language soundtracks, with optional English or French subtitles ; closed-captioned.
- A dramatic recreation of an Allied airdrop behind German lines in Holland, and the subsequent disastrous Battle of Arnhem.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG.
- Based on the book by Cornelius Ryan.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1977.
Special features: 8-page booklet featuring trivia, production notes and a revealing look at the making of the film ; original theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Photography, Geoffrey Unsworth ; film editor, Antony Gibbs ; music, John Addison.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dirk Bogarde, James Caan, Michael Caine, Sean Connery, Edward Fox, Elliott Gould, Gene Hackman, Anthony Hopkins, Hardy Kruger, Laurence Olivier, Ryan O'Neal, Robert Redford, Maximilian Schell, Liv Ullmann.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; NTSC ; Dolby Digital ; widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 5092276