A historical account of St. Thomas, W.I. : with its rise and progress in commerce, missions and churches, climate and its adaptation to invalids, geological structure, natural history, and botany : and incidental notices of St. Croix and St. Johns, slave insurrections in these islands, emancipation and present condition of the laboring classes / by John P. Knox
- Knox, John P.
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Danish West India Islands
- New York : Charles Scribner, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xii, -271 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : color frontispiece, folded map ; 19 cm
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- "Catalogue of plants found on the island of St. Thomas"--P. 230-246.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 38170
View MARC record | catkey: 5094536