Development of kelp rockfish, Sebastes atrovirens (Jordan and Gilbert 1880), and brown rockfish, S. auriculatus (Girard 1854), from birth to pelagic juvenile stage, with notes on early larval development of black-and-yellow rockfish, S. chrysomelas (Jordan and Gilbert 1880), reared in the laboratory (Pisces: Sebastidae) / William Watson, Larry L. Robertson
- Watson, William, 1947-
- Seattle, Wash. : Scientific Publications Office, National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA, 
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Robertson, Larry L. and United States. National Marine Fisheries Service. Scientific Publications Office
- NOAA professional paper NMFS, 0892-8908 ; 3
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.25:NMFS 3
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 4, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-30).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NOAA web site. Address as of 2/04/2009: http://spo.nwr.noaa.gov/pp3.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5097577