Continuation of the national emergency relating to the Government of Cuba [electronic resource] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the Government of Cuba's destruction of two unarmed U.S.-registered civilian aircraft in international airspace north of Cuba on February 24, 1996, as amended and expanded on February 26, 2004, is to continue in effect beyond March 1, 2009, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (3 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 111th Congress, 1st session ; 111-9
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"January 15, 2009."
Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 12, 2009).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/12/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd009.111 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd009.111.pdf (PDF version) ; current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 5097827