Grounding and sinking of U.S. passenger vessel Safari Spirit, Kisameet Bay off Fisher Channel, about 20 miles southeast of the towns of Bella Bella and Shearwater, Denny Island, British Columbia, Canada on May 8, 2003 / National Transportation Safety Board
- Washington, D.C. : National Transportation Safety Board, 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Transportation Safety Board
- Marine accident brief ; NTSB/MAB-04/01
- Title from HTML title screen (viewed Feb. 17, 2009)
"Adopted: April 22, 2004."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NTSB web site. Address as of 2/17/09: http://www.ntsb.gov/publictn/2004/MAB0401.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5097972