What borrowers need to know about credit scoring models and credit scores : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, July 29, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- v, 254 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:110-133
Serial no. 110-133 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 18, 2009).
"Serial no. 110-133."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/18/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:44906.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5098000