Controlled flight into terrain, Era Aviation Sikorsky S-76A++, N579EH : Gulf of Mexico, about 70 nautical miles south-southeast of Scholes International Airport, Galveston, Texas, March 23, 2004 [electronic resource] / National Transportation Safety Board
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Transportation Safety Board
- Washington, D.C. : National Transportation Safety Board, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 74 pages : digital, PDF file
- Aircraft accident report ; NTSB/AAR-06/02
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 20, 2009).
"Adopted March 7, 2006."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NTSB web site. Address as of 2/20/09: http://www.ntsb.gov/publictn/2006/AAR0602.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5098096