Laptop searches and other violations of privacy faced by Americans returning from overseas travel : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, June 25, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution (2007- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 202 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.110-589
Serial no. J-110-103 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 26, 2009).
"Serial no. J-110-103."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/26/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:45091.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5098233