Winona's web : a novel of discovery / by Priscilla Cogan
- Cogan, Priscilla, 1947-
- Mount Horeb, Wis. : Face to Face Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 280 pages ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- When an old Indian medicine woman announces she intends to die, her daughter takes her to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist, a white woman, finds she is getting nowhere and slowly the tables are turned, the Indian medicine woman successfully treating the problems of the lonely and divorced white doctor.
- 1883953154 (hc : alk. paper)
9781883953157 (hc : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-279).
- Other Forms:
- Also issued online.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
View MARC record | catkey: 5098914