Mississippi River [cartographic material] : Black Hawk, Louisiana, to Gulf of Mexico, mile 324 AHP to mile 23 BHP : 2003-2004 hydrographic survey / US Army Corps of Engineers, New Orleans District
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. New Orleans District
- Additional Titles:
- 2003-2004 hydrographic survey
Mississippi River hydrographic survey 2004 : Black Hawk, La., to Head of Passes, La. : also South and Southwest Passes and Pass a Loutre
- New Orleans, La. : US Army Corps of Engineers, New Orleans District, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (2 unnumbered pages, 119 leaves) : chiefly color maps ; 38 x 56 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Mississippi River Commission
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 91⁰45ʹ--W 89⁰00ʹ/N 31⁰15ʹ--N 28⁰45ʹ)
- Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Title from cover.
"Prepared under the direction of the president, Mississippi River Commission, by the U.S. Army Engineer District, New Orleans."--1st prelim. leaf.
Shipping list no.: 2009-0021-S.
Includes index maps.
"File no. H-5-55630"--On each map.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USACE web site. Address as of 3/13/09: http://www.mvn.usace.army.mil/eng/2007MissRiverBooks/04_hydro_book.asp; current access is available PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5104956