Polymers as materials. Part 2 [videorecording].
- University Park, Pa. : Penn State University Audio-Visual Services, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (42 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Mark, H. F. (Herman Francis), 1895-1992, WPSX-TV (Television station : University Park, Pa.), and Pennsylvania State University. Audio-Visual Services
- Part two of an introductory lecture on organic and synthetic polymeric materials. Deals with the utilization of crystallization in synthetic polymers, industrial methods of synthesizing materials, practical uses of the final product, and the principles of cross-linking molecular bonds, matrix fibers, and rigid molecular chain polymers.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by Penn State Television.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: Herman Mark.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 510576