Corporate takeovers, conflict and consensus [videorecording].
- University Park, PA : Penn State University Audio-Visual Services, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (50 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookings Institution and Pennsylvania State University. Audio-Visual Services
- Presents highlights of a 1985 symposium of distinguished corporate, legal, legislative, and regulatory leaders who gathered in Washington, D.C., to discuss corporate takeovers. Participants include T. Boone Pickens, Jr., chairman of Mesa Petroleum Company; Charles Cox, Securities and Exchange Commission; Harrison J. Goldin, New York City comptroller; and U.S. Representative Timothy E. Wirth.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by the Center for Public Policy Education, the Brookings Institution.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 510728