Leadership in a changing world : dynamic perspectives on groups and their leaders / edited by Robert H. Klein, Cecil A. Rice, and Victor L. Schermer
- Lanham : Lexington Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 243 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Klein, Robert H., Rice, Cecil A., and Schermer, Victor L.
- Introduction: Co-creating in-depth leadership for a new millennium / Robert H. Klein, Cecil A. Rice, and Victor L. Schemer -- Concepts and theories -- Modes of leadership : diplomacy, integrity, sincerity, and authenticity / Richard M. Billow -- What the "I" may see : leadership, identity, and representation / Zachary Gabriel Green -- The dynamics of gender, race, and leadership / Jean Lou Chin -- Some psychoanalytic views on leaders with narcissistic personality organization and their roles in large-group processes / D. Vulcan -- Case studies -- The co-creation of current and prospective political leadership in America : 9/11, the Bush years, and the 2008 race for the presidency / Harold S. Bernard and Robert H. Klein -- Managing systemic and leadership problems in a corporate setting : a case study / Peter Gumpert -- Lessons in leadership and conflict resolution : working with Palestinians and Israelis in a conjoint educational effort / Hala Taweel -- "When hatred is bred in the bone" : terrorist group dynamics and the psycho-cultural foundations of contemporary terrorism / Jerrold M. Post -- The Northern Ireland conflict and peace process: the role of mutual regulatory symbiosis between leaders and groups / Jarlath F. Benson.
- 9780739123966 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739123963 (electronic : alk. paper)
9780739132531 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739132539 (electronic : alk. paper)
0739122916 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780739122914 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0739133500 (electronic : alk. paper)
9780739133507 (electronic : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5123082