FIRM, flood insurance rate map and street index, Township of Harris, Pennsylvania, Centre County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Harris, Pennsylvania, Centre County
Flood insurance rate map, Township of Harris, Pennsylvania, Centre County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 83 cm, on sheet 66 x 95 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:12,000 (W 77°51ʹ08ʺ--W 77°41ʹ42ʺ/N 40°49ʹ35ʺ--N 40°42ʹ52ʺ).
- Shows special flood hazard areas inundated by 100-year flood.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
North oriented towards upper right.
"Community-panel number 420262 0005 B."
"Initial identification: June 28, 1974."
"Flood hazard boundary map revisions: December 12, 1975."
"Effective date: June 5, 1989."
"Only panel printed."
Includes flood prone street index and panel location diagram.
View MARC record | catkey: 513771