Pennsylvania State University, 4-H Program records
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania State University. 4-H Program
- Physical Description:
- 4.16 linear ft.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access. These materials are stored offsite. Please allow three days for retrieval before use.
- This collection of the 4-H Program documents members' activities. Items include primarily photographs, 2 audiocassettes, handbooks, workbooks, programs, manuals, and bulletins.
- In University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 (#RGN 17.03).
- Administrative History:
- The first 4-H club was founded in 1902 to provide educational activities for rural youth. Penn State's Cooperative Extension Program (established following the Smith-Lever Act in 1914) administers Pennsylvania's 4-H program.
View MARC record | catkey: 5197696