An investigation into the removal of nine U.S. attorneys in 2006 / U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General ; U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Professional Responsibility
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of the Inspector General
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation into the removal of nine United States attorneys in 2006
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of the Inspector General, Office of Professional Responsibility, 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 358 pages, 7 unnumbered pages : illustrations, charts ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Professional Responsibility
Full Text available online
- Background -- Factual overview -- Todd Graves -- H.E. "Bud" Cummins -- David Iglesias -- Daniel Bogden -- Paul Charlton -- John McKay -- Carol Lam -- Margaret Chiara -- Kevin Ryan -- Conclusions.
Shipping list no.: 2009-0200-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available via the Internet from the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility web site. Address as of 9/29/08: http://www.usdoj.gov/opr/us-att-firings-rpt092308.pdf
View MARC record | catkey: 5201458