Social explorer [electronic resource].
- Flushing, NY : Sociology Dept., Queens College, CUNY.
- Additional Creators:
- Queens College (New York, N.Y.). Department of Sociology
- "Our objective is to help visually analyze and understand the demography of the U.S. through the use of interactive maps and data reports. Our primary functions include Demographic Data Analysis, Interactive Map/Report Design and Software Development. Our main goal is to visually display the demographic change that has occurred in the U.S. since 1790 through the present, for the country over all down to the level of the county. For more recent years, one can display areas as small as your own neighborhood. Certain cities may even be displayed as far back as 1910. To do this we have developed a collection of interactive demographic maps that can be viewed, queried and manipulated on our site."
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2005?
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 12, 2007). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 5203677