Medical-surgical nursing : critical thinking for collaborative care / [edited by] Donna D. Ignatavicius, M. Linda Workman
- Philadelphia : Elsevier Saunders, 
- Copyright Date:
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (xxxii, 1,856, 93 pages) : illustrations (some color), portrait ; 29 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Additional Creators:
- Ignatavicius, Donna D. and Workman, M. Linda
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0721604463 (single vol.), 9780721604466 (single vol.), 0721606717 (2 vol. set), and 9780721606712 (2 vol. set)
- Rev. ed. of: Medical-surgical nursing across the health care continuum. 3rd ed. c1999. and Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP;450 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or greater (750 MHz or gretaer recommended); 64 MB or more of installed RAM; 2X or faster CD-ROM drive; 800 x 600 monitor or larger; True Color display recommended.
View MARC record | catkey: 5204836