Ice Cream U : the story of the nation's most successful collegiate creamery / Lee Stout
- Stout, Leon J.
- Additional Titles:
- Story of the nation's most successful collegiate creamery
- University Park, PA : Pennsylvania State University Libraries, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 x 32 cm
- Penn State's role in the growth of Pennsylvania's dairy business -- A brief history of ice cream -- Patterson Hall and the community dairy business -- Ice cream short course -- Borland Lab and ice cream sales -- The ice cream phenomenon -- The Berkey Creamery and the future -- The creamery's "hall of fame" flavors -- A creamery family album -- From pasture to peachy paterno -- The Holstein dairy cows of Penn State -- Read more about it.
- "Traces the history of the Creamery at the Pennsylvania State University, and examines issues relating to ice cream production, the dairy industry, and agricultural education programs"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780615247809 (cloth : alk. paper)
0615247806 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 63).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2012
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 5207956