An apology for the present Church of England as by law established : occasioned by a petition laid before Parliament for abolishing subscriptions, in a letter to one of the petitioners / by Josiah Tucker, D.D. Dean of Glocester
- Tucker, Josiah, 1712-1799
- Glocester : Printed by R. Raikes, 1772.
- The 2nd ed., corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Edition statement precedes statement of responsibility on t.p. and Signatures: A-K⁴.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T22237
View MARC record | catkey: 5210456