Specifications for the identity and purity of some acids, bases, buffers, flour and dough conditioning agents and certain other food additives
- Corporate Author:
- Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives
- Rome : Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vi,106 pages ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- FAO nutrition meetings report series ; no.55B
- Cover title: Specifications for identity and purity of some food additives., Spine title: Specifications: identity and purity including acids, bases, butters, flour and dough conditioning agents and others., "WHO/Food Add. 9"., and Meeting held in Geneva, April 14-23, 1975.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 2011811. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc. and Deacidified. 2011811. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 52409