Portfolios of the poor : how the world's poor live on $2 a day / Daryl Collins [and others].
- Princeton : Princeton University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 283 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Collins, Daryl
- The portfolios of the poor -- The daily grind -- Dealing with risk -- Building blocks : creating usefully large sums -- The price of money -- Rethinking microfinance : the Grameen II diaries -- Better portfolios.
- The authors report on the yearlong "financial diaries" of villagers and slum dwellers in Bangladesh, India, and South Africa--records that track penny by penny how specific households manage their money. --from publisher description
- 9780691141480 (acid-free paper)
0691141487 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 265-272) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Shenango Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 5281985