WISE science : web-based inquiry in the classroom / James D. Slotta, Marcia C. Linn ; foreword by Carol D. Lee
- Slotta, James D.
- Additional Titles:
- Web-based inquiry in the classroom
- New York ; London : Teachers College Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 202 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Linn, Marcia C.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Technology, education-connections
- Teaching and learning science in the 21st century -- WISE: the web-based inquiry science environment -- The knowledge integration approach -- Instructional patterns for knowledge integration -- Designing WISE curriculum: a partnership approach -- What do students learn from WISE? -- Teaching with WISE -- WISE professional development -- Toward the classroom of the future.
- 9780807749494 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0807749494 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780807749500 (hbk. : alk. paper), and 0807749508 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 191-194) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5284135