Handling the dog bite case
- [Mechanicsburg, Pa.] (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 545 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Overview of the law on dog bite liability / submitted by Dara Lovitz -- Insurance statistics and coverage issues / submitted by Paul R. Walker -- Handling the dog bite case : plaintiff's perspective / submitted by Michael W. Zimecki -- The dog bite case from the plaintiff's perspective / submitted by Howard Levin -- Defending the dog bite case / submitted by: Carol Ann Murphy -- Defending dog bite claims / submitted by Thomas P. McGinnis -- The interplay of the civil and criminal dog bite case / submitted by Maureen Rowan and Lauren A. Cortese -- The interplay of the civil and criminal dog bite case : PowerPoint presentation / submittted by Maureen Rowan -- Summary of two Chester County dog bite prosecutions 2009 / submitted by Lorraine Finnegan -- Criminal focus / submitted by Christine L. Wilson -- Judicial contributions / submitted by Timothy Patrick O'Reilly -- Vet perspectives on dog bite cases / Karen L. Overall -- Dogs and aggression / submittted by J. Douglas Parson -- Keys to reading/understanding a dog's body language / submitted by J. Douglas Parson -- Investigating complaints about dogs : the role of dog wardens and humane officers / submitted by Elizabeth Anderson.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5286217