Fats, sugars, and empty calories : the fast food habit / by Autumn Libal
- Libal, Autumn
- Philadelphia : Mason Crest Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Obesity: modern-day epidemic
- Introduction -- The birth of a nation? -- Energy is the key: an introduction to calories -- Variety is the spice of life: getting your essential nutrients -- What you don't know will hurt you: what's really in fast food -- Big Mac nation going supersized -- Out of the television ... -- Fighting the fast food habit: can America downsize? -- Further reading -- For more information -- Glossary -- Index -- Biographies.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 5294739