Clothing, cosmetic, and self-esteem tips : making the most of the body you have / by Joan Esherick
- Esherick, Joan
- Philadelphia : Mason Crest Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- We each have something -- Being your best through self-confidence -- Making the most of your body with skin care and cover-ups -- Making the most of your body with make-up and hair styles -- Making the most of your body with clothing -- Making the most of your inner beauty: choosing to be the best "you" you can be!.
- Background information and strategies to help young readers avoid "the daily dissatisfaction with [their] bodies and ... selves" covers skin care, makeup, and clothing, as well as choosing "the best 'you' you can be."
- 1590849418 (series)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 100) and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 5294796