Choosing war [electronic resource] : the decision to invade Iraq and its aftermath / by Joseph J. Collins
- Collins, Joseph J.
- Washington, D.C. : Institute for National Strategic Studies, National Defense University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Defense University Press
National Defense University. Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Institute for National Strategic Studies occasional paper ; 5
- "The goal of this case study is to outline how the United States chose to go to war in Iraq, how its decision making process functioned, and what can be done to improve that process."
- "April 2008."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-42).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the INSS web site. Address as of 4/10/2009: http://www.ndu.edu/inss/Occasional%5FPapers/OP5.pdf/ ; current access is available via PURL.
Title from title screen (viewed on April 18, 2008).
View MARC record | catkey: 5302716