Food safety initiatives influencing public health and trade / organised jointly by the governments of the United States and New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
- Conference Author:
- Regional Food Safety Conference for South East Asia and the Pacific Islands (2000 : Auckland, N.Z.)
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Regional Food Safety Conference for South East Asia and the Pacific Islands
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text : HTML file
- Additional Creators:
- United States, New Zealand, and Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 14, 2009)., "Meeting highlights.", and "August 15-16, 2000."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the CFSAN web site. Address as of 4/14/09: http://www.foodsafety.gov/%7Edms/fsnzconf.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5303141