Donut Hole Trail / Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Office of Resource Management, Bureau of Forestry
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Forestry
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : Dept. of Environmental Resources, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; 82 x 103 cm, sheets 31 x 46 cm and 46 x 31 cm, folded to 16 x 12 cm + index map (22 x 28 cm)
- Map 1 -- Map 2 -- Map 3 -- Map 4.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:39,000 (W 78°02ʹ--W 77°34ʹ/N 41°33ʹ--N 41°16ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Printed on goldenrod (dark yellow) paper., Also shows portions of the Susquehannock Trail and side trails., and "1975"--Index map.
- Geographic Coverage:
- The trailhead starts at Hyner State Park and the trail ends near the Clinton and Cameron county line just above Pennsylvania State Route 120 and the Susquehannock Creek.
View MARC record | catkey: 530840