Colloquia mensalia : or, The familiar discourses of Dr. Martin Luther at his table, which in his lifetime he held with divers learned men, such as were Philip Malanchthon [and others]... / containing questions and answers touching religion and other main points of doctrine; as also many notable histories... collected first together by Antonius Lauterbach and afterwards disposed into certain commonplaces by John Aurifaber. Translated from the High German into the English tongue by Henry Bell
- Luther, Martin, 1483-1546
- London : Printed for W. Heptinstal, 1791.
- 2d ed. / To which is prefixed, The life of Dr. Martin Luther, by John Gottlieb Burckhardt.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv,502 pages ; 38 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lauterbach, Anton
Luther, Martin, 1483-1546
Bell, Henry, Captain
- Related Titles:
- Familiar discourses of Dr. Martin Luther at his table
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T125086
View MARC record | catkey: 531303