The carbon diaries 2015 / Saci Lloyd
- Lloyd, Saci
- New York : Holiday House, 2009.
- 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 330 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
- In 2015, when England becomes the first nation to introduce carbon dioxide rationing in a drastic bid to combat climate change, sixteen-year-old Laura documents the first year of rationing as her family spirals out of control. Told in short diary entries filled with scrapbook clippings, this riveting ecothriller is one girl's attempt to stay grounded in a world where disaster has become the norm.
- 9780823421909 (hardcover)
- Audience Notes:
- 12 up.
- Originally published: Great Britain : Hodder Children's Books, 2008.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 330).
- A Junior Library Guild selection
View MARC record | catkey: 5318756