By laws and ordinances of Baden Borough : incorporated by Act of Pennsylvania Legislature, passed April 1st 1868 and approved by the Governor April 2, 1868
- Corporate Author:
- Baden (Pa.)
- Additional Titles:
- Bylaws and ordinances of Baden Borough
- Baden, Pennsylvania, 1868-1892.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ; 29 x 23 cm
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Material is open for research.
- Manuscript volume of the bylaws and approximately 38 ordinances of Baden Borough, Beaver County, Pennsylvania. Laws include date of approval.
- Title from title page.
Most pages stamped with embossed stamp of Baden Borough, Beaver County, Pa.
Volume paginated, with errors in pagination.
Blank pages at end of volume.
Laid in is a map of Baden, surveyed by Dan'l Leet, May 1785.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Charles Mann Memorial Rare Book Endowment; 2009.
Rare Books copy: Purchased from Dan Casavant; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Charles W. Mann Jr. Memorial Libraries Rare Books Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 5320977