Aylesworth Lake, Aylesworth Creek, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / Department of the Army, Baltimore District, Corps of Engineers
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Baltimore District
- Baltimore, Md. : Dept. of the Army, Corps of Engineers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 31 x 38 cm, folded to 19 x 10 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:4,800]. 1ʺ = 400ʹ (W 75°31ʹ47ʺ/N 41°31ʹ24ʺ).
- Panel title.
Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by bathymetric isolines.
Shows, using color, "recreation lake," "lake at spillway," and "proposed recreation facilities."
"September 1970"--on panel.
Includes a diagram of a cross-section of the dam to highlight construction materials and overall size.
Text, location map, mileage table, "Project data," and ill. on verso.
- Geographic Coverage:
- "Aylesworth Lake is located near East Jermyn, in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, about 10 miles upstream from Scranton."
View MARC record | catkey: 532299