AI game engine programming / Brian Schwab
- Schwab, Brian
- Additional Titles:
- Artificial intelligence game engine programming
- Boston, MA : Course Technology/Cengage Learning, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 710 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- 9781584505723 (pbk.)
- INCLUDES CD-ROM. GUIDEBOOK FOR PROGRAMMERS. DIST. BY CENGAGE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 685-686) and index.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: All the demonstration programs on this CD-ROM are minimally taxing on any modern computer. GLUT works on pretty much all versions of Windows (ME, 2000, XP, Vista), so the demos should compile and run on almost any Windows machine available within the last nine years or so. All the code was written and comiled using Microsoft Windows Visual C++ 6.0 and 2005; GLUT and OpenGL was installed on the machines.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 5327031