Certification for an export to the People's Republic of China : message from the President of the United States transmitting certification that the export of one continuous mixer to be used to manufacture conductive polymer compounds to be further processed to make circuit protection devices, one jet mill to be used for particle size reduction of pigments and other powder products for cosmetic formulations, and one filament winding cell to be used to manufacture fiberglass assembly shelter poles for use in tents and shelters is not detrimental to the U.S. space launch industry and will not measurably improve the missile or space launch capabilities of the People's Republic of China, pursuant to Pub. L. 105-261, sec. 1512
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2009-2017 : Obama)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Obama, Barack and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 111th Congress, 1st session ; 111-32
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:111-32
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0321-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 22, 2009."
View MARC record | catkey: 5330318