Nuclear security [electronic resource] : NRC and DHS need to take additional steps to better track and detect radioactive materials : report to the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Nuclear security : Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Department of Homeland Security need to take additional steps to better track and detect radioactive materials
NRC and DHS need to take additional steps to better track and detect radioactive materials
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 23, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 4/23/09: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08598.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5330571