Geologic map of the Kings Mountain and Grover quadrangles, Cleveland and Gaston Counties, North Carolina, and Cherokee and York Counties, South Carolina / by J. Wright Horton, Jr. ; prepared in cooperation with the National Park Service
- Horton, J. Wright
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.) and United States. National Park Service
- Scientific investigations map ; 2981
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 81⁰30ʹ00ʺ--W 81⁰15ʹ00ʺ/N 35⁰15ʹ00ʺ--N 35⁰07ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 30, 2009)., Accompanied by pamphlet (iv, 15 p.)., and Includes location maps, index to quadrangle locations, lithologic column, and 3 cross-sections.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-9 of pamphlet).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 4/30/09: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/2981/; current access ia available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5330734