Medicare Advantage : characteristics, financial risks, and disenrollment rates of beneficiaries in private fee-for-service plans : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Characteristics, financial risks, and disenrollment rates of beneficiaries in private fee-for-service plans and Private fee-for-service plans
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report compares [private fee-for-service] PFFS plans to other [Medicare Advantage] MA plans and Medicare [fee-for-service] FFS in three areas: (1) characteristics of beneficiaries, (2) financial risks for beneficiaries who do not contact their plans before receiving services, and (3) disenrollment rates.
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 7, 2009)., "December 2008.", and "GAO-09-25."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 5/7/09: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0925.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5331009