Determination of perchlorate in drinking water by ion chromatography with suppressed conductivity and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry / Elizabeth Hedrick ... [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Method 332.0: Determination of perchlorate in drinking water by ion chromatography with suppressed conductivity and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Cincinnati, Ohio : National Exposure Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 
- Revision 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hedrick, Elizabeth and National Exposure Research Laboratory (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.23/6:600/R-05/049
- Title from title screen (viewed June 10, 2005).
"EPA document #: EPA/600/R-05/049."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 5/14/09: http://www.epa.gov/nerlcwww/m%5F332%5F0.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5331154