To amend chapter 21 of title 38, United States Code, to establish a grant program to encourage the development of new assistive technologies for specially adapted housing : report (to accompany H.R. 1170) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (8 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:111-109
- Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2009).
"May 14, 2009."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 5/19/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr109.111 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr109.111.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 5331266