NASA and the challenge of ISDN : the role of satellites in an ISDN world : final report / Radford Byerly ... [and others].
- [Boulder, Colo.] : The University of Colorado, Center for Space and Geosciences Policy ; [Washington, D.C.] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Space Science and Applications, Communications and Information Systems Division, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Byerly, Radford, University of Colorado Boulder. Center for Space and Geosciences Policy, and United States. Office of Space Science and Applications. Communications and Information Systems Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- NAS 1.26:182749
- Title from title screen (viewed May 18, 2009)
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NTRS web site. Address as of 05/18/09: http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19880013292%5F1988013292.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5331283