The Oriental navigator : or, directions for sailing to ... the East-Indies, China, Australia, &c. composed for the use of ships trading in the Indian, Malayan, and Chinese seas... / by Mons. D'Aprés [!] de Mannevillette
- Après de Mannevillette, Jean-Baptiste-Nicolas-Denis d', 1707-1780
- London : J. Whittle and R. H. Laurie, 1816.
- 3d ed., with considerable additions / Newly rev. and corrected by John Stevens.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 172, 755, 1 unnumbered page : charts, maps, plans, tables ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Purdy, John, 1773-1843
- Pennsylvania State University Libraries Australiana and New Zealand Collection.
- Binder's title: Purdy. The Oriental navigator. 1816.
Armorial bookplate of Thomas Reid.
"To the work are prefixed a series of original and copious tables of the determined positions of all the principal points and places, from the British Seas to Cape Horn, the Cape of Good Hope and thence to the islands of Japan ... by John Purdy".
View MARC record | catkey: 53344