Rethink : a business manifesto for cutting costs and boosting innovation / Ric Merrifield
- Merrifield, Ric, 1966-
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : FT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 224 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- How the "how" trap is trapping you -- The thinking behind rethinking -- First : identify the "whats" that are truly valuable -- Second : know what you are (and aren't) good at -- Third : make (and break) connections -- Fourth : understand what can (and can't) be predicted -- Fifth : unravel (and follow) the rules -- Revolutionary rethinking at ING Direct -- Rethinking at Eclipse -- Rethinking at Cranium -- Morph again and again.
- 9780137031658 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0137031653 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9780137022823 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0137022824 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Edwin G. Ernst, Sr. Memorial Libraries Endowment; 2009.
View MARC record | catkey: 5338007