Collaborative teaching in secondary schools : making the co-teaching marriage work! / Wendy W. Murawski
- Murawski, Wendy W.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 273 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Understanding what it means to be in a relationship -- Dating, living together, and marriage -- General educators are from Jupiter; special service providers are from Saturn -- Matchmaker, matchmaker: the role of the administrator -- Getting to know your partner -- Registering for the wedding -- Discussing the future -- Matchmaker, matchmaker: the role of the administrator -- For better or worse: establishing norms for behavior and academics -- For richer or poorer: sharing space and materials -- Planning quality time together: why, when, and how to plan -- Matchmaker, matchmaker: the role of the administrator -- Working together to wrangle the lil' rascals -- Teaching the seven dwarves -- Are we successful yet? -- Playing nicely with the other parents -- Matchmaker, matchmaker: the role of the administrator.
- 9781412968041 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 257-265) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 5340949