Dilemmas of internationalism : the American Association for the United Nations and US foreign policy, 1941-1948 / Andrew Johnstone
- Johnstone, Andrew (Andrew E.)
- Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 201 pages ; 24 cm
- Stumbling from peace to war : citizens for victory -- Gearing our programme with that of the government -- Shared aims : Eichelberger, Shotwell and the State Department -- Slow progress : selling internationalism to the public -- Whose internationalism? : the Non-Partisan Council to Win the Peace and Americans United for World Organisation -- Dumbarton Oaks : exposition or endorsement? -- Ratification : not so much an end as a beginning -- Start with the charter -- Dual objectives : the AAUN and the Committee for the Marshall Plan.
- 9780754663607 (hard cover : alk. paper)
0754663604 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -194) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5341885