Anatomical imaging [electronic resource] : towards a new morphology / H. Endo, R. Frey (eds.).
- Tokyo ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 105 pages, 38 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Endō, Hideki, 1965- and Frey, R. (Roland)
- Head anatomy of male and female Mongolian gazelle -- a striking example of sexual dimorphism / R. Frey ... [et al.] -- Anatomical peculiarities of the vocal tract in felids / G.E. Weissengruber ... [et al.] -- The anatomical foundation for multidisciplinary studies of animal limb function : examples from dinosaur and elephant limb imaging studies / J.R. Hutchinson ... [et al.] -- Locomotion-related femoral trabecular architectures in primates -- high resolution computed tomographies and their implications for estimations of locomotor preferences of fossil primates / H. Scherf -- Three-dimensional imaging of the manipulating apparatus in the lesser panda and the giant panda / H. Endo ... [et al.] -- Using CT to peer into the past : 3D visualization of the brain and ear regions of birds, crocodiles, and nonavian dinosaurs / L.M. Witmer ... [et al.] -- Evolutionary morphology of the autonomic cardiac nervous system in non-human primates and humans / T. Kawashima and H. Sasaki.
- 9784431769330 and 4431769331
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5342473