Criminal justice reform resources 2008-2009 [electronic resource].
- Strutin, Kennard R. (Kennard Regan), 1961-
- [Place of publication not identified] : Law Library Resource Xchange, LLC, 2009-
- "This article focuses on select current reports, surveys, legislative proposals and scholarship regarding criminal justice reform. It is only a small sampling of the increasing volume of publications on vital matters of interest to criminal practitioners and the public. Therefore, only a few themes are covered: criminal justice, discovery, forensics, juvenile justice, prosecutorial misconduct, public defense, sentencing and wrongful conviction."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Title from home page caption, viewed May 29. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 5343416