Child friendly schools / project managers and final writers: Cream Wright (lead writer), Changu Mannathoko and Maida Pasic ; edited, produced and distributed by UNICEF's Division of Communication
- Additional Titles:
- Child friendly schools manual and Manual, child friendly schools
- New York, NY : UNICEF, Division of Communication, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (in loose-leaf notebook) : color illustrations ; 30 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Wright, Cream A. H., Mannathoko, C. (Changu), Pasic, Maida, and UNICEF. Division of Communication
- Introduction -- References -- Ch. 1. Purpose, scope and concept -- Ch. 2. Dynamics of theory in practice -- Ch. 3. Location, design and construction -- Ch. 4. School and community -- Ch. 5. Schools as protective environments -- Ch. 6. Learners, teachers and school managers -- Ch. 7. Costs and benefits -- Ch. 8. Monitoring and evaluating -- Ch. 9. Mainstreaming child-friendly concepts.
- 9789280643763 and 9280643762
- "Sales no: E.09.XX.4"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5350556