Soil map, reconnoissance survey, southeastern Pennsylvania sheet / U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Soils ; The Pennsylvania State College School of Agriculture and Experiment Station
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Soils
- Additional Titles:
- Soil map, reconnaissance survey, southeastern Pennsylvania sheet
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Soils, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 78 x 83 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania State College. School of Agriculture and Pennsylvania State College. Agricultural Experiment Station
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 in. = 4 miles (W 77°05ʹ--W 74°47ʹ/N 41°25ʹ--N 39°43ʹ).
- Local copy is lacking the entire lower left corner of the map sheet which might have additional production or other information., "Field Operations, Bureau of Soils, 1912.", and "Snyder & Black N.Y."
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Columbia, Dauphin, Delaware, Lancaster, Lebanon, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Schuylkill, and York counties, or approximately the southeastern quarter of the state of Pennsylvania.
View MARC record | catkey: 538435