Rules and regulations for the government of Friends' South-Western Burial Ground [microform] : with a plan of the ground
- Corporate Author:
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia for the Western District
- Philadelphia : Henry B. Ashmead, Book and Job Printer, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm
View in Penn State Digital Collections
- Cover title: Friends S.W. Burial Ground., Folded "Map of Friends' South Western Burial-Ground and the Adjacent Property" is tipped in., Inscribed by Samuel F. Troth, 1019 Cherry Street., Inserted in pam binder with pocket (25 cm.)., Archival master stored at National Underground Storage, Boyers, Pa.; print master stored at remote facility., More detailed "Map of Friends' South Western Burial Ground, " with illustration of the Superintendent's Residence, is enclosed., and Notes attesting to receipt of one $68 lot (1867) and three $68 lots (1869) for his services as Secretary and Treasurer of the Western District Monthly Meeting Committee on Interments, signed by Samuel F. Troth, are inserted.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online as part of Pennsylvania’s Past History Collection.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Pennsylvania history on microfilm) Filmed with: History of Monroe County, Pennsylvania / [edited] by Robert Brown Keller. Stroudsburg, Pa. : Monroe Pub. Co., 1927.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D326 reel.217 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in History of Monroe County, Pennsylvania [microform] / [edited] by Robert Brown Keller
View MARC record | catkey: 539488